Monday, March 21, 2011

The Mourning Sun

                       

                           122.8
    It's as if even the sun knows our pain.
              I'm down from 124.4 yesterday, and entire (does quick math again) 1.6 pounds. I gotta say, that's pretty fucking decent for eating two meals. Today's day two of the Copenhagen, and pretty soon here I'm going to head out to the store to buy today's menu. Pretty sound investment, if you ask me.

       I'm sipping on blueberry tea with a tsp natural cane sugar, feeling quite artistic. My stomach isn't growling, but my head is throbbing.

   The Boyfriend is throwing another party this Friday. Except, I'm not drinking. I can't eat anything besides what's on the menu. But I'm not going to explain that to him... He'd flip out because I was on any diet at all.
  But, as EnglishRose pointed out... At lease he cares.

   It's just hard to acknowledge the consideration of others for something you yourself don't appreciate.

  Bleh. I still cringe at the tea... Even though it's not THAT bad. :p

      I'm wondering what weight I'll be at tomorrow. But we'll just have to see.

But it's about time for me to head off to the store. Wonderful day, my lovelies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment