Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Belligerent




105.2
Lost a decent amount.
Not too good, but definitely not bad by any means.
A pleasant state of mediocrity.

I woke up this morning, and felt drunk.
I have no idea why.
It was worse than yesterday- I was actually acting tipsy.
Now, I have no clue as to why this might be happening...
So I said fuck it, toughed it out, and took a multivitamin.
Now I feel much better, thank god.
Can't exactly come to school acting like I'd just downed half a tequila bottle.
Well, I guess I could...
:p

Even my morning routine has changed because of my weight loss.
Before, I'd spend a good thirty to forty minutes rummaging through my drawers, looking for clothes I actually fit that wouldn't make me look like a beluga whale during mating season.
And in the process, I'd look through all my pretty shirts that I wanted to wear- 
but I wouldn't, hell, I couldn't.
They just didn't fit.

Today, I am wearing one of those such shirts.
And it's loose on me.
That's right, fuck you society.
I do what I want.

No real plan for my intake today, just a sorta basic outline of what I want to happen.
Which, in any girls world, should be exactly what happens (;

I hope everyone's having fantastic days.

xx

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome congrats! You could be feeling out of sorts if you have been missing your multivitamin. I think it is a deficiency in b vitamins that cause people to feel like they are hallucinating and having vertigo.

    I love that feeling of walking into any store and knowing you can wear the smallest size and it still look big. Congrats again!
    with love,
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete