Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Misnomer




110.2
Down half a pound.
But hey, what else can I expect when I'm restricting so much?
I'm always going to wish it was more.

Losing weight just makes me realize how much of a fat ass I was in the first place...
Which is not exactly a pleasant feeling, not at all.
I just want the spare tire around my middle to go the fuck away.
Is that too much to ask?

No stomach looks attractive with fat on it.
It's plain and simple truth.

~

It kills me to stand up too fast; the world gets dizzy and greys at the edges...
This is how I know I'm doing something right.
It's night time, and after my day's consumption + water intake, I only weigh in at a neat .2 pounds higher than I was this morning- which is a very, very good thing.
Guaranteed weight loss.
And it feels, oh so good.
I guess you could say my first goal weight is 109.5, which will sufficiently be the lowest number I've had in two years.
Hitting 105 will be a benchmark.
And then, the long awaited 100 pounds.
And I'm so god damn close I can practically taste it.

~

I'm having so many food dreams lately, it's really throwing me off.
I always wake up feeling like such a failure for being weak and eating, only to realize I haven't put a single morsel of what I thought I did past my lips.
And it feels so good.

My birthday's at the end of this month, and as a gift, I'm getting a belly button piercing.
And my stomach is going to look fucking amazing for it.
There's no way on this god damn earth I will get the piercing if I'm a fat lard.

I'm keeping a pretty consistent goal of 5 pounds a week for weight loss, which evens out to about .7 pounds a day, give or take a couple for marginal error.
This is laughably doable.

I've come a really long way, and I'm very grateful for it.
Not a day passes that I don't thank whatever deities there are that I'm not 133 pounds anymore...
God damn what was I ever thinking.

Well, I think that's just it; I wasn't.

~

Intake:
sausage patty
two round eggs
mild cheddar cheese stick
slice mozzarella cheese
bite of ham


~


Think thin.

4 comments:

  1. Knowing that you're 14lbs ahead is such a great thing! It means I know I can do it, and it's not just some fantasy! Because you've done it! :) I've lose 3.6 this week so far :D 5 lbs a week seems like a great aim:) you're doing amazing :) Keep it up.

    Stay strong :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I've lost 24 lbs to date. :)
    Congrats on losing what you have already! It takes intense determination, and you and I both know you can do it ;)
    So, cheers, to being skinny bitches <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant 14 lbs ahead of me :L... 24 lbs is amazing :)

    cheers :) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, haha, I misunderstood :) But you can def do it girl. Just stay focused ;)

    ReplyDelete