Monday, November 7, 2011

Prevail




105.8
A little more than half a pound down.
Waking up this morning was glorious, as I was feeling all the effects of an extra hour's sleep...
So here I am, feeling awake and refreshed- ready to take on the day! 

I'm really beginning to see a difference in my body- I have a near flat stomach, with almost no body fat covering it; I remember the days when I could grab two handfuls of the disgusting flabbiness around my waist.
Ugh.
Shoot me if I ever get that big again.

I made a 5 lbs a week goal, starting last Monday... I'm happy to say, I passed it with flying colors. 
I was 110 last monday, and here I am, in the 105s (:

I'm trying for 100 by next Monday, yes indeed. A pretty modest goal, but it will get me there.

~

I'm feeling so much more confident in my clothes- I'm actually wearing a semi- crop top today.
Meaning, you can see some of my stomach...
And I think it looks pretty sexy (;

But hey, confidence is 80 percent of the battle.

Now I'm going to go drink some water, and fantasize about my goal weight...
God I'm thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment