Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Grandeur




102.8
Still losing, but not as much as I'd have liked to...
Perhaps I'm greedy.

Today I apply for a waitressing job;
because everyone knows that a girl needs a little spending money (;
Life's rather dull without it, I say.

Today I want to burn as many calories as possible;
meaning, as many as my laziness will allow...
:p

But it's much easier to exercise, when you know you will see immediate results the very next day;
it makes the sweat just that much more meaningful, just that much greater of a triumph.
But what am I sitting here doing, talking about sweating- the most exercise I get is by walking.
Albeit, I walk far, but I don't do anything particularly strenuous-
For some reason, I really don't feel like going into cardiac arrest.

One oh two point eight.
Ugh.
It's really the "point eight" that kills me...
But hey, slow and steady wins the race stays fat longer.
I haven't eaten anything in awhile, and in all honesty, I don't particularly care to.
Now dearies, I must say, I acknowledge this is unhealthy- I would never condone fasting.
However, this is a blog about my weight loss journey; and I'm willing to do whatever it takes.
Let it be known, I won't live like this forever.
Eventually, I'll be upping my intake to maintenance levels....
...Eventually.
As soon as I'm pleased with my current weight.
Which, currently judging, should be about eight pounds from now.

It's all about pushing yourself, farther than you ever thought you could go.



No comments:

Post a Comment