Thursday, November 10, 2011

Redress

Yesterday's Post

104.9
Not as impressive as I'd like, not by any means.
But hey, these days I'll take what I can get.
I'm going to start exercising a little more, in an effort to speed up weight loss/keep up with my five pound a week goal. 
I woke up this morning, feeling really damn good- I wonder if the multivitamin I took yesterday is to blame? I felt well-rested, calm, collected and energized.
This entire weight loss has been a quasi-spiritual experience...
I just have to check myself, and not get too down when I don't see a two pound weight loss in one day (like I have before, haha). 
I've come so far, I just need to make sure I'm not too hard on myself.
Emphasis being too hard.
I still plan on kicking my own ass.

'Tis just how it's done.
I'm upping my intake a little more today, considering I've had less than fifty calories total for the past two days... That's all well and good for a little while, but I have to make sure my metabolism doesn't fall too much. Today I've enjoyed a much heartier feast, with a total of about 150 calories.

~
Morning Edit
Last night, in an effort to clear up my stomach, I did the saltwater flush-
which pretty much involves chugging four cups of saltwater and then waiting to shit your brains out.
Every other time I've done it, there've never been any complications.
Well, not this time.
For some reason, I still can't use the bathroom.
Which means I have four cups of saltwater (32 floz/2 lbs) water weight, just chilling in my intestines.
Not fun, at all.
Especially when I (daringly) stepped on the scale this morning and saw 106.
Upon seeing 106, my eyes just glazed over.
I thought to myself, fuck this.
Now my lower intestines are bloated, and I can't check my weight loss.
Ugh. Whatever.
This is what I get for trying not to take laxies.

Today's a lighter calorie day, in an effort to drop some more weight (obviously).

No comments:

Post a Comment