Friday, November 25, 2011

Retribution




100.4
I haven't eaten in six days.
And I don't particularly give a fuck.

~

I've dyed my hair, tanned my skin, lost 35ish pounds-
and now everyone acts differently towards me.
I'm stared at.
Guys check me out, when they think I'm not looking.
Oh, but I know.

Haven't blogged in a couple days-I've been away from the computer.
Off doing greater things of more (temporary) importance, like running lap upon lap upon lap in an effort to lose just a little more weight the next day.
Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

A hundred point four.
Bleach blonde hair, with brown skin.
Painted nails, a belly button ring.
Throw in a iced skinny starbucks coffee and you have the image I've been striving for, for about four years.
I've been working hard- and now, I've finally done it.
I'm about 5 lbs away from where I finally want to be.
So, this is essentially crunch time.

God, I love my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment