Sunday, November 20, 2011

Liberation



104.0

Every pound I lose now, just brings me lower and lower- each day, I'm creating new lowest weights.
And it feel fucking incredible.
I've been low-carbing and restricting massively recently, but hey- 
if you want to look extreme, you must be extreme.

I think I'm going to post new body pics at 100...
Which shouldn't be too far now (;

Yesterday's intake consisted of three slices of rare ahi tuna, and 1/4 cup egg whites.
A beautiful, dainty amount.
Let one thing be known- I'm not going to eat like this forever.
Just until I get where I want to be.
I'll repeat, where I want to be.

Which is all up to me.
Because hey, when faced with the options of being pretty or prettier... 
Hell, which would you choose?

Today looks like it's going to be a lovely day...
I think I may go out, just to enjoy the sunshine.

Dearies, make sure you're keeping your ultimate goal in mind.

1 comment: