Monday, October 31, 2011

Central




I spend a lot of time just musing to myself these days.
I'm feeling much more productive, which is the end result of me busting my ass to catch up on school work... Kids, don't let it happen to you.
I want so much from my future, but none of it's going to mean anything if I don't get my shit together right now. I'm a junior- no longer is there any room for error.

Time management seems to be quite the issue with me-
Because quite honestly, ninety-eight percent of the time I just can't be fucked to do anything.
Algebra?
Fuck that bullshit.
I'd much rather be sipping a skinny nonfat macchiato from Starbucks, writing poem upon poem...
Or meditating outside, feeling the cool breeze calm my being.
Or just sitting there, planning for the future.

I know what I want from my life, and I'll be damned if I'm not going to have it.

~

I'm moving to California as soon as I graduate, from one sunny state to another.
Just the first step of many into my future, towards all of my dreams.

One thing I've learned in life, is don't ever let anyone tell you you're not worth your dreams.
They're wrong.
It is no one's right but your own to tell you what you're worth.
So fuck 'em.
Grasp your future, in your own hands.

Make your own reality.

Intake:
1/2 cup egg whites w/ grated cheese

~

A major realization I came to in regards to my weight loss, is that I was going through each day relatively painlessly. I ate when I was hungry, (albeit low carb) and never really said no to myself.
Well, that's changed. 
I've been telling myself no a lot lately.
And my weight has been all the better for it.

So, I guess my philosophy of the day is
"Just say no."

No to food, and yes to thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment