Sunday, October 30, 2011

Abide




112.4
I know I still have yesterdays food weight in me, so I'm feeling pretty okay about this number.
Not to mention with the humongous weight loss jump I experienced yesterday.
Beggars can't be whiners, I'll take what I can get.
If I'd worked a little harder yesterday, and maybe ate less of that spinach, well, who knows...
But all I have to work with is today.

But the haunting thought still lingers over me... 
If I had been 112.5 when I woke up this morning, or, god forbid, 112.6...
I would have most likely been extremely depressed.
Right now, I'm just a heaping wad of okay.
Because I'm content as long as I lose something, no matter how seemingly insignificant.
Because what is a big change, but just a number of small changes?

I'm going to focus on keeping today very small and neat, intake-wise.
I will be exercising control.
For instance, I want to go into the other room and get some turkey breast...
But I won't.

Sacrifice is giving up something good, for something better.
At 1 pm, I will let myself have 1/4 cup of eggwhites and sprinkled cheddar cheese.

And that will be my day.
It's a decision I've made, bottom line.
You have to give yourself complete control.

~

I'm looking forward to finally fitting in my jeans again, so intensely.
When I hit 99, I think I may just cry from sheer happiness.
And it won't be too long now.

<3

Hope you guys are all thinking thin, and keeping your goals in mind.
As the great saying goes, "Don't give up what you want the most, for what you want right now."
Live by it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'll cry from happiness when I'll reach 110 Ibs. I'm dreaaming about 99.

    ReplyDelete