Friday, October 28, 2011

Essence




The weirdest fucking thing just happened...
I was taking a nap, minding my own dream business, when the happy contents of my dream turned to a more sinister tone... I started dreaming of food.
Someone was throwing Oreos at me, you know, common daily practice; and I decided to eat one.
I think I had two in the dream.

But this is where it gets weird.
Instead of pigging out, like normal binge dreams-
I contemplated it.
I mentally contemplated it.
And then, I thought about being skinny, and I realized, oh shit, if I had these I'm not going to be as skinny as I want to be tomorrow.

Then dream me decided, well, I better not do anymore damage...
And put the Oreos aways.

I think this is fucking phenomenal.
This is a sign to me, that I will lose the weight (and that perhaps I may be slightly psychotic, but eh, details). I feel really good about dream me's actions.

Even my sub-conscious wants to be a skinny bitch.

However, in the dream, I was coming to terms with the fact that I'd throw myself into low-carb hell by eating those Oreos, and I was very sad.
I woke up, and wanted to cry.
"I just want to be thin," was my first thought.

But slowly, ever so slowly, my mind cleared of that hazy after-nap fog...
There are no Oreos here.

And my mind, and stomach, rejoiced. 
My heart leapt for joy....
I hadn't fucked up.

I was okay.

I will be thinner tomorrow.

And that's all that really matters to me.


Intake:
8 slices turkey breast
1 mozzarella cheese stick
salad w/ chicken, hot sauce and mustard 

1 comment:

  1. hehe great dream! you are really in to it! :)

    ReplyDelete