Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pertinent



I'm so ready for this.
To have seen the weight drop, tomorrow morning...
It's what I live for.

It's evening now, and I just weighed myself...
The same weight I was this morning.
This is a good sign, a very good sign.

I can feel my body, and I just know that I've lost some fat.
The size 1 shorts i bought the other day, are fitting loser around my thighs.
And what's filling the gaps instead?
Success.

In life, if you don't have determination, you have nothing.
Not a single thing.

Intake:
2 slices mozzarella cheese
1 salad w/ turkey bits and grated cheese
1/2 cup tuna w/ light mayonnaise

~

And I'm not even hungry.
Thank you ketosis.

So I found out something quite interesting today...
For every 45 grams of food you eat, you gain .1 lbs in direct food weight.
So next time you stress out, just remember, you have food weight in your tummy that your body still hasn't dealt with. So calm down, everything will be alright.
(:

I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment