Friday, October 7, 2011

More



So.
Here I sit.

Not entirely content, not yet.
Not really happy, at all.

Sure, I'm thankful.
I appreciate every blessed pound I am away from my highest weight...

But somehow....
~

It's almost a vanity.
Others constantly eat, adding more and more to their waistlines...
Girls whine, wanting to lose weight but never doing anything about it.
Guys stare, they never knew what else to do...

I'm a snob.
I'll have my venti sugar free light no whip cream Caramel Frappucino, and shove it in your face.
I have no pity.
In a sense, I guess I understand my ways.
I have no pity, because I was there, I was at that size.
And now, I'm not.

It doesn't take a whole lot to fucking do something about it.

It's not about being eating disordered.
Hell, that's only hindered my weight loss attempts in the past.
No, this is about determination.
Wanting something more than you've ever wanted anything in your life.

You want thin legs, that slide into 00s.
You want a flat stomach, taut and taunting...
You want stares, "Who is that girl?"
You have to want it.

And if you don't, 
well, 
then why are you here?


Intake:
1 mozzarella cheese stick
2 slices mozzarella chees
1/3 cup of egg whites

No comments:

Post a Comment