Saturday, October 29, 2011

Divine




112.5
Victory.
I want to scream.
A two and a half pound loss in one day...
Insane.
I love every second.
It's wonderful knowing that finally, this time, I'm going to be thin.
I'm going to fit into those jeans I haven't worn since I was 99 lbs...
I'm going to have a tiny stomach with thin thighs, everything I have ever wanted.
And it's all happening now.

~

Today was a very amazing day, spent all of it with the boyfriend.
He's the best.
He makes me feel amazing.
It was a lovely day to just sit and think about the future.
I have so many aspirations, so many things I want to do with my life...
And they're becoming realized.
It's a wonderful feeling.

Who says you can't lose weight and be happy?

I'm somewhat discontented with today's caloric intake, but it's still nothing even remotely close to bad.
Just, circumstantial.
The boyfriend and I went out to eat, and I did it; low carb of course. 
Chicken smoked on the grill, dressingless salad, boiled spinach...
The only thing I'm slightly worried about is the spinach.
But we'll see how it affects me tomorrow.

The truth is, I feel so amazing.

And I wouldn't give it up for a thing...
Except, that is, being thinner.

I've come along way...
And it shouldn't be too far now.

Intake:
3 slices turkey breast
1 slice mozzarella cheese
1 slice cheddar cheese
1/4 cup dressingless salad
palm sized grilled chicken
cup and a half cooked spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment