Monday, October 31, 2011

Hierarchy





110.7
So, I lied yesterday.
I told you what I was going to eat, but I didn't follow it.
...I never had those eggs.
So, I sat at a cozy 50 calories all day.
That's definitely on the low end of my intakes.
I lost a decent amout of weight, but if I do it for long, my metabolism will suffer.

In this game, you gotta play it smart.
I'm one pound away from fixing all of my week of binging mistakes...
I'm sorta proud of myself.
It took me nine days to gain it, and five days to lose it.
Eight pounds in five days.
And my weight's only going to go lower.
I'm so looking forward to this.
Once I reach 108, that will be my lowest weight in two years.
And I'm so fucking excited.

You'll have to follow me down, girls. ;)

Today should be an amazing day.

2 comments:

  1. so jealous congrats ur so inspirational keep going i can tell that its making u happy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I'm inspirational to you, darling. That means the world to me (:

    As for making me happy, goodness, I've been wanting this for five years of my life. For five years, I've wanted nothing more. So, I'm not exactly happy... I'm ecstatic :D

    I hope everything is going amazing with you, deary. Stay strong ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete